Uralsib Business University will hold a webinar “Building an effective business strategy”. Photo: freepik.com.
Uralsib University of Business invites you to participate in an online webinar “Building an effective business strategy”who will pass May 11, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Moscow time.
Participation is free, you must register on the registration web page, or its mobile version. Limited seats.
Teacher – Yulianna Matusevichbusiness strategy consultant, expert in b2b and b2c customer loyalty management, partner of the consulting agency “BatanovPlus”, executive director of the federal network “Laser Love”.
The webinar will be useful for both existing entrepreneurs and those planning to open their own business.
During the meeting, we will discuss the following main questions:
– What is a strategy and why develop it in a small business
– Key skills of a modern leader.
– Levels of planning in the organization. Strategy, operating system, tactics. What’s more important?
– Technology to build a strategic plan
– Definition of objectives in the company. Strategy levels
– Change management and team animation
– Global strategies, marketing and customers. How to implement?
The webinar is an hour-long live stream with helpful content, case studies, and answers to questions from live listeners. A link to the broadcast will be emailed to the listener after registration.
The Uralsib Bank Business University training project allows both new and experienced businessmen to receive the necessary knowledge for starting and developing a business free of charge. Among the teachers are both professional coaches and successful businessmen. Already now you can watch recordings of other webinars in the Business University section on the Uralsib Bank website.